Apple Betty feminized seeds
Straight out of Grandma’s kitchen, Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds is a nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight with up to 33% THC and a lineage to write home about. She’ll glue you to the couch in a psychedelic daze and will never disappoint, yielding up to 2,600g/plant (91oz/plant) in just 65 days of flowering!
Perfect For: Experienced Indica Lovers
- Potent 28-33% THC content
- Massive yields
- Psychedelic Indica effects
Apple Betty Smoke Review
This is an exciting smoke review, as the 33% THC content is not for the faint of heart. Apple Betty has a lineage from the ages, with Chem’s Sister at the forefront followed by Sour Apple and Chocolate Diesel. With that kind of family tree, it’s no wonder her effects and flavors are something from a 60s psychedelic movie.
Apple Betty: Effects
Upon first puff, even an experienced smoker will be surprised by the heavy-handed euphoria dished out by old aunty Apple Betty! Once fully submerged, her warm embrace takes over with a deep pull into the center of the couch and a noteworthy psychedelic feel to wash away your worries.
Apple Betty: Flavors
Adding to her powerful delight is the terpene profile of this yummy dessert-style strain. Her good-for-the-soul woodfired apple pie flavor with hints of cinnamon and chocolate is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts.
Apple Betty Grow Info: Appearance and Grow Tips
Not as quaint as you’d expect, Apple Betty is a medium-sized and robust, bushy plant yielding incredible harvests of up to 2,600g/plant (92oz/plant) outdoors. Indoors, she musters between 600-800g/m2 (2-2.6g/ft2), and every bud is sugar-frosted with buckets of sticky trichomes. All that in just 55-65 days – she really is impressive!
Help Apple Betty along and watch her bloom her best by following this simple grow info:
- For more discreet indoor growing, use a carbon filter to filter out Apple Betty’s pungent aromas.
- If you like potent concentrates, be sure to set some of your massive yields aside, as you won’t be short of trichome-covered buds and leaves.
- For indoor environments, space your plants out well to allow better airflow between this strain’s thick, bushy branches.
- You can use LST to optimize your plant’s height for your growing environment, as this strain’s branches are strong and can get quite tall.
Apple Betty Seeds
If mind-bending, peace-loving highs are your jam and you have a special place in your heart for apple pie, then buy these Apple Betty feminized seeds online today and get ready for a monstrous dessert-flavored yield coming your way!
Thanks for my order high times weed shop your seeds are amazing.I will be placing an order for 150 seeds next week Monday.